Saturday, July 27, 2013

Stuff


I’m in the newspaper! J

I accidentally got bleach on my Chive sweatshirt! L

Never in my life have I felt this strong of character and this weak of body. Everything in the world here has a physical impact on me. I spent 4 days in Tumbaco where the climate is much warmer and very dry and then I had a sore throat for a week and all I wanted to do was sleep for 2 days when I got back. Just went on a beach trip (blog post to come) and thought I was actually going to DIE of a hangover. What a terrible cause of death.
That´s all. You can now return to your regularly scheduled programming.

2 comments:

  1. Quite the sad post :-/
    Bleach on the Chive sweatshirt and potential hangover death, sheesh! Hope you didn't go to the beach and get bitten by a baby shark then stepped on a broken shell while coming back onshore to treat it, then sat on a piece of broken glass on the sand; that would really suck. If all that didn't happen, then you're all good!! ;-)

    KCCO buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No te preocupes! No shark bites, just dogs. It was funny because when I looked down and saw the bleach on my hoodie, I couldn´t even freak out, I just thought "keep calm. chive on." really is a good motto for life. hope everything is good with you, Josh!

    ReplyDelete