Monday, December 16, 2013

Fixed my camera

Okay, no I didn't. I just put a different memory card in and downloaded some sketchy recovery program and now it's working. Still. Chelsea:1, Camera:0.

Remember the amateur bullfighting? This is my host brother and me in the rickety 3 story shack.

That kid was probably about 16. Better view of the shacks.

That time our bitch won the shitzu show.

Purple drank and baby bread for Day of the Dead. (I threw that up later.)

My lovely teachers and their jolly blue giant volunteer.

My new room! (Note the dolphin blanket, same one I used during training. Sonia let me borrow it.)

I decorated a wall with love from home and here.

So much more room for activities!

This is where the magic happens. (Food is my boyfriend.)

The bathroom has a skylight. Yes, you read that right. When the landlords are upstairs doing laundry, they can see me on the toilet. Gotta love Ecua construction.

This is sort of the living room, but mostly the "gym" and "the only place the internet works".

1 comment: